So instead of writing about one particular subject, I’m going to list off things I’ve been going through lately and stuff that has been on my mind…. So here’s an update!
- Facebook is nothing but a website for liking pictures these days, no real communication. OH and apparently scrolling past a picture and not liking it means you will either: go to hell, kill your grandma, or hate that one kid who only has 1 eye.
- I’ve been noticing a lot of people my age drinking… a lot, to where it seems like someone should admit them into AA. – What is the big deal about alcohol any ways? o_o
- Florida is miserably hot, I can’t wait for summer to be over! I don’t need to wear highlighters for my makeup, I’ll have a natural glisten 2 seconds after walking out the door ahahahaha. Note to self – Buy a makeup setting spray.
- Bipolar fits of anger and depression = my period started this week lol – Praise God because my thyroid condition = no periods. It’s weird for a woman to like getting that ‘gift’ but it’s good news to me that my medicine is working.
- Convictions, convictions, convictions…. sanctification, redemption, His grace!
- My sister is leaving in only a few days for missions school, ugh, the reality of it hasn’t hit me yet (Left: Me ; Right: Nicki my sister).
- My cat Bruce a.k.a. Batman died this week of a heart attack :[. I’m still struggling with him being gone since it happened so quick. He was only 3 years old :/. Bruce was mainly Eric’s boy… so he’s been taking it hard too. If it wasn’t for Eric’s comfort through this and God’s… ugh, I’d be a mess.
- I love Pinterest and the humor section, the pictures they post never fail to crack me up. Especially this one, I laughed forever… lol And yeah, I know it’s not ‘nice’. I’ve had people in my family with this condition, so I know it’s a hard thing to go through… but we all need sense of humors :]!
- My phone went off during women’s Bible study this past week, so while we were in the sanctuary watching a Beth Moore video… the Paul Blart Mall Cop ringtone “Bubblegum” started going off. I wanted to crawl in a hole of embarrassment lol. Eric forgot I was at church while he called me on his break… gotta love dumb ringtones.